“If he doesn’t love you the way you need to be loved, for god’s sake leave. Life is too short to keep breaking your back for someone who doesn’t have a spine of their own. There is strength in love, so be brave and walk away. If someone truly deserves you, they will learn that love doesn’t always mean letting go, sometimes it’s in finding the strength to grab a hold of you again so you never find another reason to leave.”
It doesn’t really matter when family don’t like your decisions. Because after some time, they would get used to it. They will take it anyway. That’s what I love about family and friends who turned into family - they love you in any way that they can keep you.
Oh the evil bitches.
They’re there when you’re happy.
They’re there when they are happy.
But never there when you’re sad, miserable, haunted, aching, broke or broken.
The typical. The people who are their when the weather is only fair. More like the BS friends.
You know, the people who likes to share their miseries in life but won’t listen to you. The paawa guys. Worse is, I care. So I listen. I emphatize. I just hope they don’t make me feel that they’re so obvious in being a dousche.
The self-centered, egotistical creatures.
2. Being a lady ain’t easy, honey, but somebody’s gotta do it.
3. When he asks to see your body, show him your fists.
4. Do not try to be pretty. You weren’t meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don’t let anyone ever simplify you to just “pretty.”
5. If they ask you to give them a smile, spit on their shoes.
6. Never be afraid to take up space – you’ve earned it. You deserve it.
7. When a boy claims to be a gentleman and keeps asking for your hand, tell him you’ll give him a finger. Yeah, you know the one I’m talking about.
8. ‘No’ is your friend. Practice saying it in the mirror so it will slip out like venom when he puts his hands on you.
9. Your worth is measured only by how happy you are. Nothing more, nothing less.
10. You are a fucking firework. I’m so proud of you.
Feeling tired isn’t really the right word for it.
We feel tired from work. We feel tired from routine; from repeating something that doesn’t need repeating. So, I am not feeling tired. I am overwhelmed. Surprised, more likely. You think you got it all figured out then he suddenly breaks routine. He suddenly shifts. And that shifts you too. Shakes you first then probably after some time you’ll get used to it again. You settle for what is because you don’t expect people to be whatever you want them to be to you. You resolve things within you. You compromise with yourself alone because you don’t know how such compromise with others will make things somehow okay. Because you over think everything.
You convince yourself that it would work out eventually. Just breathe through the living moments and whatever happens after is what should have been. And you wish you could trust the universe.